Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017: Indian Army announced notification for Havildar Education, Territorial Army Officers.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
Territorial Army Officers-Recruitment:
|Job Role||Territorial Army Officers|
|CTC Offered||Rs 15600-39100/Month|
|Last Date||30 June 2017|
- Graduate from any recognized university.
- Only male citizens of India.
- Age Limits: 18 to 42 years
- Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
Join Indian Army Selection Process:
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
Paper-I 2 Hours-100 Marks
Part – 1 Reasoning
Part – 2 Elementary Mathematics
Paper-II 2 Hours-100 Marks
Part – 1 General Knowledge
Part – 2 English
- Qualifying Marks: Minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and overall average of 50%.
- Penalty for wrong answers : Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
How to apply /Join Indian Army Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from m 01 June 2017 to 30 June 2017 till 11.59 PM
For More Details & Apply: Click here
|Job Role||Havildar Education|
|CTC Offered||Rs 5200-20200/Month|
|Last Date||31 May 2017|
- The candidate must have working knowledge of either English or Hindi or both. Candidate should have graduation/post graduation degree from a recognised university.
Science Stream. B Sc / B Sc(IT) / BCA / BE / B Tech / M Sc / MSc(IT) / MCA / M Tech (with or without B Ed) with any of the following subjects:-
- Computer Science
Arts Stream. BA / MA (with or without B Ed) with any of the following subjects:-
- English Literature
- Political Science
- Hindi Literature
- Urdu Literature
Join Indian Army Recruitment Age Limit: –
(i) Civilian Candidates. 20 to 25 years of age as on 01 Oct 2017 (i.e. Candidates born between 01 Oct 1992 and 30 Sep 1997 inclusive of both dates).
(ii) Serving Combatants on Remusteration. 20 to 28 years of age as on 01 Oct 2017 (i.e. Candidates born between 01 Oct 1989 and 30 Sep 1997 inclusive of both dates)
Selection Procedure for Join Indian Army Recruitment:
(a) Written Examination. Only those candidates selected in the screening and declared medically fit will be permitted to appear in the written examination.
Written examination will be conducted on 29 Oct 2017 and will comprise of two papers as follows:-
(i) PAPER- I. Paper-I will be common and compulsory for all candidates.This paper will consist of 50 objective type questions on general awareness and general English.
(ii) PAPER-II (Science Stream) (Maximum Marks – 50). This paper will be compulsory for science stream candidates. It will consist of 50 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology and Mathematics.
(iii) PAPER-II (Arts Stream) (Maximum Marks – 50). This paper will be compulsory for Arts stream candidates. It will consist of 50 objective type questions from History, Geography, Political Science, Economics and Mathematics.
(iv) Marking System. All answers will be marked on the OMR sheet
(b) Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview
How to Apply Indian Army Recruitment?(Join Indian Army)
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position online latest by 30 May 2017 at 1700 hrs
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here